When you execute the Credit Limit Check in a sales order when you use the product type as Consignment Fill-up the information message displays a different amount than expected.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select New Sales Order from the Common Tasks.
- Enter account ABC and in the Items tab enter the product of the type Consignment Fill-up.
- The total net value of the Sales Order is 50 EUR.
- Click on the Check Credit Limit button.
- The following information message appears:
Credit limit not exceeded; 100,00 EUR is left (100,00 EUR represents the credit limit entered in the account master data)
- Since the total net value is 50 EUR, you expect the system to consider the 50 EUR for the Credit Limit Check. However, the system does not consider it.
The item type Product Consignment fill-up in the sales orders is not considered for the credit limit check.
This is the current system behaviour.
Sales Order; Credit Limit Check; Consignment Fill-up; , KBA , sales order , credit limit check , consignment fill-up , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem