You have created an integration via Integration Center to get data from the position object.
Your integration was expected to retrieve also data from the matrix position relationship, however you have noticed that no values are being retrieved.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Your positions have more than one position relationship associated
Reproducing the Issue
- In your position object make sure that you have matrix position associated and take note of the association types
- When configuring your integration, make sure that you are selecting the pre-defined navigations (you'll recognize it because they will appear as the path in the images below:
- Now, check back in configure fields and notice that none of the fields are populated:
The navigation selected in the integration was build to consider 1:1 association, so if you have more than one matrix position associated (even if they are from different relationship types), the system does not know which one to bring to the UI hence the field remains blank.
In such cases you need to select the 1: many association which is represented by "*", please refer below how to achieve this.
- In your field nav, make sure that you have selected the one to many association (this will appear as per the image below):
- Pick the field you want to display (in my example it was related position) and then scroll to the session "Field Filters":
- You can Check this option and then make use of one of the available filters so you can pick which one is best for you. In this example I am using Relationship Type to make sure I am getting the HR manager:
- Repeat the steps for each relationship type you want to retrieve.
integration center, integration centre, matrix position, position relationship, hr manage, custom manager , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem