Incorrect Hire Date for the Employees replicated from Success Factors to ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Steps follwed in ByD
1. Go to Personnel Administration work center
2. Go to Employees view
3. With advanced filter search for particular Country
4. Most of the Employes Hire Date shows the XXXXX wrong date.
Steps followed in SuccessFactor:
1. Go to Employee Directory
2. Search with the Employe ID
3. Go to Employee Information
check for the Employee details, Hire Date is Correct
The Employee information in the Replication Request (Org, Employment), cannot have a start date before the Earliest Replication Date. Hence this date[XXXXX] is getting picked.
This date can be set from the Employee Central Pre-Integration Tasks view in Master Data Replication work center.
1. Go to Master Data Replication
2. Go to Employee Central Pre-Integration Tasks
3. Set the Earliest Replication Date and save your changes.
The Earliest Replication Date can also be set from the Business Configuration work center.
1. Go to the Business Configuration
2. Go to Overview
3. Open the Activity List.
4. Select the Integration with SuccessFactors Employee Central - Employee Data Inbound and Cost Center Data Outbound fine-tune activity.
5. Under Integration Settings for Employee Master Data Replication, click Set Earliest Replication Date for Employee Replication from EC.
Incorrect Date, ByDesign Integration, Earliest Replication Date , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem