- Replication was running, and was shutdown normally.
- However, when the repserver was restarted, it would not come online.
- The ASE / RSSD did not show any errors.
- The repserver log only showed the last two lines of failure/
I. 20XX/09/13 02:14:37. ct_results did not return a valid value.
F. 20XX/09/13 02:14:37. FATAL ERROR #18028 GLOBAL RS(GLOBAL RS) - /servmain/servmain.c(723) Initialization failed. Server is shutting down.
- What can be done to find the reason for the invalid value?
- SAP Replication Serve 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.