You are trying to set up mail alerts to relevant users when an integration error occurs in your 3PL web service scenarios.
For example like in the Task "Solve Document Inconsistency to Process Outbound Delivery Execution Confirmation". The goal in the end is to send an automatic e-mail to the responsible user upon the creation of these tasks.
You would like to change the user responsible for these tasks, but you cannot find how to do so, and so you would like to know the precise steps to define rules to assign these kind of tasks (3PL communication errors) to relevant business users.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Process Communication Errors view.
- Show Open Errors with Tasks.
- Click "Click here to execute the query".
- You should see Task with the Subject "Solve Document Inconsistency to Process Outbound Delivery Execution Confirmation".
- You can see the Task is currently assigned to the Person Responsible user ABC (ABC represent the User ID).
- Now you would like to know how to define another user responsible for these kind of Tasks.
1. Assign Responsible
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Task Management view.
- Search for Process "Outbound Logistics" and the Business Document Type "Process Communication Error".
- Select the Task and click Actions.
- Select Assign Item and select the relevant User.
2. E-mail subscription - This needs to be done by individual responsible user.
- Go to the Home work center.
- Go to the Inbox view.
- Click Subscribe to Task.
- Search for the relevant Task and check the E-Mail box.
- In this case of "Solve Document Inconsistency to Process Outbound Delivery Execution Confirmation", you can find the Task when you click "Subscribe to Task" and expand Application and User Management and then Process Communication Errors.
BTM, Business Task Management, Person Responsible, Solve Document Inconsistency to Process Outbound Delivery Execution Confirmation , KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , SRD-CC-BTM , Business Task Management , Problem