- Story Filter missing.
- Arrows to access the Story Filters that does not fit in the screen is not available.
- When changing the browser zoom level, the last Story Filters are missing in SAP Analytics Cloud, and there is no option to navigate to it.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.15.8
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, create a Story.
- Add multiple Story Filters. ( For example: 6 Story Filters)
- When resizing the browser window, if not all the Story Filter fit in the screen, it is possible to access the Story Filter that are not displayed using the left and right arrow beside the last Story Filter that displays.
- Change the browser zoom level. ( For example: 75% )
- Notice not all the Story Filter displays on the screen, and there is no left and right arrow to be able to access the Story Filters that cannot be displayed on the screen.
- This is by design.
- SAP Analytics Cloud only supports a browser zoom level of 100% for designing or viewing stories.
Workarond: you have the ability to switch the Operating Scale (i.e. Display Settings for Windows or Accessibility for Mac but not the browser zooming) to adjust the viewport of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem