- How to hide/show some contents under User Profile, such as Blog Posts, Documents, Images, Polls, Videos,...?
- Is it possible to hide the Social Graphs or Workspaces in the User Profile?
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”
SAP SuccessFactors Work Zone
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to a User Profile
- In the left content, check the user sections information:
These contents appearing when the feature Enable company-wide content creation is enabled.
- To hide/show these content on User Profile, go to Admin Console > Feature Enablement > Features > Search for Enable company-wide content creation
- This cannot be hidden because it contains information about user in Work Zone:
Lists people, workspaces, terms, or wiki pages that you are following and people who are following you.
Lists workspaces of which you are a member. You can delete workspaces that you created.
User profile content, user profile information, user profile in Work Zone, Work Zone , KBA , LOD-SF-EAS-WZH , Home Pages , How To