- Create a connection in Information Design tool to Azure Synapse Active Directory returns errors:
- If integratedSecurity = True Cannot set "Authentication" with "IntegratedSecurity" set to "true".
- If IntegratedSecurity=False getting below error: The driver could not establish a secure connection to SQL Server by using Security Sockets Layer(SSL) encryption. Error:"java.security.cert.CertificateException: Failed to validate
the server name in a certificateConnectionId:792dfa92-bfaa-4365-b537-7beba01e6df8
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Web Intelligence (WEBI)
- Microsoft Azure Synapse
- Microst Azure Active Directory V2
For assistance with Authentication issues, please open an incident with the Authentication team. , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT-CX , Connection Layer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.