After a system copy from production (PRD) to quality system (QA), SAP* and client 000 cannot install or delete license.
Only the administrator is allowed to delete licenses.
When the valid system license has expired, only the user SAP* can
log on to the system. In this case, it would be dangerous to delete a license.
This is why the user SAP* is never allowed to delete a license.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- and all products running on top of them
KBA , BC-CST-SL , SAP License , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.