Duplicate tasks are being created in Workflow Accelerator cases and when clicked the tasks are loading a glitched page.
SAP Signavio Process Governance 3.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Process Governance.
- Execute a new case for a process with at least one task.
- Navigate to the tasks page and filter for the above process.
- See that there are duplicates of tasks for the same case.
- Select a duplicate task to open in.
- See that the page glitches and does not load the task.
The behavior you are experiencing in our system is being caused by a known bug.
Development are aware of the issue but if you are affected by this bug, please do let us know by raising a case via the SAP ONE Launchpad and reference this article.
process, governance, workflow, accelerator, glitch, loading, broken, task, create, creating, duplicate, task, case , KBA , BPI-SIG-PG-EDT , Process Governance Editor , Bug Filed