- It is noticed that Version Management has no affect on Flexible Workflow triggering for all document types (Purchase Order(PO), Purchase Requisition(PR), Contracts, etc).
- It is also noticed that after PO/PR rejection, if a change it made to e.g. quantity and the document saved. A new version is not created, the changes have happened on the same version.
- SAP Fiori
- SAP ERP All versions
- SAP ERP Central Component All versions
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP All versions
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
Version completed, Versioning, reset, retrigger, fwf, Flex workflow. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-WOF , Workflow , MM-FIO-PUR-REL , Fiori UI for Purchasing Approval , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.