- Object properties are not displayed in PD Web, nothing can be done and there are no errors.
- The issue seems to be related to the model extensions.
- PowerDesigner was migrated from 16.1 to 16.7 SP01 - then due to a bug was migrated to 16.7 SP05. Original DBMS was Oracle 12c then migrated to Oracle 18c.
- Using Chrome development tools in debug mode an Internal Server Error 500 is displayed pointing to the model extension metaclass
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.7 SP05 (14637)
- Oracle 18c
SAP PowerDesigner 16.7
internal server error, 500, CR 827226, CR827226, CR#827226, cannot edit object, web portal , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.