When you run your Integration Center Job, you encounter the following error:
"Integration has stopped as the server side pagination has timed out. Please reschedule the integration with a reduced page size."
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Integration Center
Sometimes, processing of a single page might take longer time. In such cases, the integration is stopped and should be rescheduled with a reduced page size. A warning message is also displayed in the Execution Manager: "The integration has stopped as the server side pagination has timed out. Please reschedule the integration with a reduced page size."
Integration Center supports server side pagination to optimize query performance, prevent potential data loss when an integration runs for a long time, and eliminate duplicates in API query results.
- Please ensure the checkbox Enable Server Side Pagination is ticked under Destination Settings
- Large page size can yield higher performance, but complex queries may need small page size. If the error continues to appear, reduce the page size from 1000 in Source Page Size under Destination Settings. Keep reducing this to an acceptable level until error disappears.
- 2742107 - Integration Center: Frequently asked questions
- 2723468 - How to avoid missing/duplicated data enabling server based pagination in Boomi, CPI / HCI and Integration Center - SuccessFactors
- For more information on server side pagination, refer to the Pagination section of SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API: Developer Guide and scroll down to Server Pagination Snapshot-Based Pagination.
Pagination, Source Page Size, Integration Center, Please reschedule the integration with a reduced page size. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC-ODATA , ODATA API In Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT-INC-JOB , Integration Center Job , How To