You are trying to open Freight List, but you cannot locate the Shipments View under Outbound Logistics Work Center.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Try to locate the Shipments view, but it is missing.
The issue looks like it has been caused, because you have not scoped in your Implementation Project the question "Do you use freight lists?".
Please kindly scope the question and save your changes (you may have to log out of the system and log back in for the changes to be effective).
- Please navigate to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Implementation Project.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next until you get to the 4 Questions phase.
- Expand Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Logistics.
- Expand Outbound Logistics.
- Select Shipping.
- Activate the question "Do you use freight lists?".
- Save your changes.
This should resolve the issue.
2186996 - Unable to locate Shipments View under Outbound Logistics Work Center
Shipments, Freight List, Business Configuration, Implementation Project , KBA , AP-FRP , Freight Documents Processing , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem