- Classification related configuration in the task list is properly done.
- Results recording was done for some characteristics (they are in status '5 Processing Is Completed').
Then, user did usage decision for the lot and expected the results to be sent to the batch (visible in transaction MSC3N). However, the batch characteristics were not updated.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-UD, LO-BM, QA11, QA12, QA32, RQMST-LZEITKZ, RQMST, LZEITKZ, QPMK, PLMK, QM26, Close inspection - complete, Charge, Prüflos, Merkmal, CLFM_OBJECT_CLASSIFICATION, CLFM_DELETE_CLASSIFICATION, CLAP_DDB_INIT_CLASSIFICATION , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , LO-BM , Batch Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.