You are facing issue generating xml for the eDocument from eDocument cockpit. You receive the following error messages:
- Field CountrySubentity is empty in AccountingSupplierParty
Message no. EDOCUMENT_SA015
- Field CitySubdivisionName is empty in AccountingSupplierParty
Message no. EDOCUMENT_SA016
- Field PostalZone is empty in AccountingSupplierParty
Message no. EDOCUMENT_SA014
- BuildingNumber in AccountingSupplierParty must be 4 digits
Message no. EDOCUMENT_SA066
- PlotIdentification in AccountingSupplierParty must be 4 digits
Message no. EDOCUMENT_SA065
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Missing information in customizing.
Please, kindly join our Saudi Arabia edocument JAM page . There you will find FAQ document where it answer this among other consulting questions
55. I receive error’s related to Street Name, Building Number, City Name, Postal Zone, Country Subentity, City Subdivision Name in Accounting Supplier Party upon Generate and Store of an invoice, what should I do?
Answer: System is unable to fetch address fields. Verify the address of the company master data. For Self-billing, Supplier is Vendor. Verify the address of the Vendor in master data.
Check below the SAP Jam group of the MENA Localization (Middle East and North Africa) and other important pages related to eDocument Saudi Arabia and eDocument Framework. The registration is necessary to access the SAP Jam groups, and in order to request the access, send an email to email@example.com including the SAP Jam name and URL address. In this SAP Jam group you find the documentations, basic guidance and a forum to discuss legal requirement questions.
Accounting Supplier Party
eDocument cockpit, Saudi Arabia, XML, Accounting Supplier Party, master data. , KBA , CA-GTF-CSC-EDO-SA , Document Compliance Saudi Arabia , Problem