Configured Corba SSL with a brand new Certification Authority (CA) signed Certificate (.PFX) after the old certificated changed or expired.
After regenerating certificates and .pse file based on the new CA Certificate according to SAP KBA 3026364 , When CORBA SSL is enabled on the SAP BI server, 32 and 64-bit clients (by running sslconfig), following symptoms are noted -
With Corba SSL enabled,
- When you Click on CCM, it does not open and fail with "SAP BusinessObjects Binary has stopped working" - OR -
- From CCM, when you start the SIA, only CMS runs but none of processes start.
- While we can login to CCM > manage servers, we see that all servers are stopped except for the CMS.
- On Task manager, CMS is stuck at around 124-127MB and unable to spawn the rest of processes.
- If you try starting a service like fileserver, it fails to start with this error (in cms log)
cannot find servers specified by [%:fileserver] (Transport user error: object with the specified name not found.)
- Neither CMS logs nor CCM (svcmgr) traces have any clues
Without corba ssl, all servers are starting up fine without any issues.
BI: 4.2 SP09 & higher (Also applicable to BI 4.3 and higher).
OS: Windows 2016
Corba SSL with CA certificate
Corba, SSL, certificate, pfx, generate, CSR, servers, down, stopped , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.