- After upgrading to ASE 16.0 SP03 PL12
- Java files under directory SAPJRE-8_1_087_64BIT have permission set to 750
- Previous versions had default of 755
- This can cause Java applications to fail when accessing this JRE
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP03 PL12 (only)
- Unix platforms
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.