- A stored procedure with a result set is not allowed in IQ Event.
- Event that call a stored procedure, for example sp_iqworkmon to collect information about table usage.
- call sp_iqworkmon ('reset', 'table');
- Trigger is created successfully
- However, when it is triggered, error below is logged in IQ srvlog :
Handler for event 'evt_event_name' caused SQLSTATE '09W03'
Result set not permitted in 'sp_iqworkmon'
- How to invoke sp_iqworkmon or any other statement with result set from IQ event?
KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.