Incorrect Day shown in Calendar when view is moved from week to day.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to calendar work center.
- Open the calendar for week view and select the current day.
- Open the day view of the calendar, current day date is selected.
- Open the Week view of the calendar, the week view is witnessed.
- Select the "Day" view option the calendar.
- Day view does not select the current day, instead it show first day of the week.
- Expectation: When calendar view is changed from week view to day view, it must show the current day.
This is expected behaviour.
In calendar, when view is changed from current day to week view, then from week view to day view, the day view would default to the first day of the week. This is the current and expected behaviour.
Calendar, Defaults to First Day, Week, Incorrect date , KBA , calender, day view, week view, incorrect , calendar, fist day, week view, day view, , LOD-CRM-CAL , Calendar Control , Problem