- Enabling Zero Suppression in charts won't hide zeros if there are multiple measures being used and some of those measures don't contain zero values in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2022.15.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a chart and add 2 or more measures to it.
- Enable Zero suppression.
- Observe that the zeros will not be hidden if one of the measure (being used in the chart) doesn't contain zero values.
- Currently it is a by design behavior in SAC.
- At the moment there is no plan on the roadmap to change this behavior in SAC.
- If there would be a need for a feature that would allow users to successfully enable Zero Suppression feature while using multiple measures in a chart without all the measures containing zeros, please raise an enhancement request on our influence portal.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
zero suppression, null suppression, zero suppression won't hide, zero suppression not working, zero suppression will not hide, zero suppression still displays, zero suppression still displaying zeros , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem