Can the originator cancel the offer once sent out to the approvers in the ?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To the Job Requisition
- Go to Candidate
- Select any candidate in Offer status
- Take Action -> Offer Approval
- Send out and Offer Approval to the next approver
- The originator needs to revoke the offer approval
This is an expected behavior that the originator cannot see the Cancel button once the Offer Approval is sent out to the next approver.
An enhancement request has already bene raised and will be address in the Q2 of 2023. https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/231999
A workaround here is that the next approver should decline the offer approval for the Originator to see the Cancel Button.
offer, approval, cancel button, originator, approver , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem