- Due date shows in a different format for some languages on nudge feature email notification
- Customer want to change the due date format for My Team reminder email for pending tasks
- The template displayed if different depending on user's language
- e.g. English Oct 23, 2022 while Czech 23 10 2022
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login with Czech language, for example
- Go to My Team card and send a reminder with template
- The date shown is DD MM YYYY
- If logged with English language
- Date format is different
The due date format is based on a string that depends on user's locale. For each language its format can be different, that is what happens with English and Czeh. Due date format can be changed using Manage Languages feature.
To change date format, you may have to edit on custom labels.
The following keys should be used to edit the format:
Please note, if the date format is only needed for the homepage cards, only the 2nd one is needed.
If the date format needs to be fixed for all SuccessFactors app everywhere, the first one is sufficient.
Further details on how to change labels can be found on:
nudge feature, change template, my team email, my team reminder email, user locale, due date, due date pending task, due date reminder email, INC2806602 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Manage Language & Text Replacements , Problem