While adding concurrent employee in the SF system, continue button is not displaying to proceed further
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Employment Information page of the employee.
- Select Actions -> Add Concurrent Employment.
- On the Update Employee Records page, select Add Concurrent Employment.
- In Add Concurrent Employment, select Add Employment Details
- After filling the values for the respective field -> Continue button is not getting displayed.
HRIS field Company assigned to employmentInfo for concurrent employment is not active. Please activate the field as below
- Go to the Admin Center -> Manage Business Configuration
- Select Employee Central-> employmentInfo
- In the HRIS Fields section, Under <company> field change status to Active
- Save your changes
Please refer to Managing Multiple Employment in SAP SuccessFactors guide
Concurrent employment, continue button, missing , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CON , Concurrent Employment , Problem