- The below error occurs while executing task/process in CI-DS:
There is no response for the web service <<function name>>. Ensure that the network, web server, and service are running properly. Also ensure that the service client call time-out is set properly.
- SSL is already configured as per KBA 1771712 - How to configure SSL on the native web service datastore - SAP Data Services and SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services.
- The soapaddress in the WSDL uses HTTPS protocol.
- "HTTP/1.1 307 Temporary Redirect" error occurs in the SMICM logs. See more about how to generate SMICM logs in Note #1 in the "Resolution" section.
- The axis2_log.txt web service traces after applying KBA 2178417 shows the error below:
[<timestamp>] [debug] http_transport_sender.c(246) ctx_epr:https://<endpoint URL>
[<timestamp>] [debug] http_transport_sender.c(805) using axis2 native http sender.
[<timestamp>] [debug] http_sender.c(422) msg_ctx_id:urn:uuid:<message ID>
[<timestamp>] [info] [ssl client] Client certificate chain filenot specified
[<timestamp>] [error] http_sender.c(1450) Error occurred in transport
[<timestamp>] [error] engine.c(179) Transport sender invoke failed
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud Integration for Data Services 1.0.11.xxxx
LOD-HCI-DS, CPI-DS, CI-DS, web service, SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.