- After upgrade there is a flag icon next to the header info of the object page that is enabled
- When mousing or clicking over this flag, it is showing:
No detail information available"With only an X at the top right to close the popup message.
- No draft handling enabled for tihs application as they are unmanaged applications
- The Manifest.json - has a property "showDraftToggle" and it is set as false
- This was observed after upgrading the SAPUI5 versions
SAPUI5 1.101.X to 1.104.X and others
"Fiori Object Page Header","Fiori Object Page Header Draft","Fiori Draft No Detail Information available","Object Header Mark flag","Hide/Show Fiori draft" , KBA , CA-UI5-ST-OP , Fiori elements v2 Object Page , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.