In administer time screen, when trying to create/edit an absence, the time type drop down and the available balance fields are not in the same line. There are alignment issues in this screen.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central : Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Administer time screen for an employee
- Click on 'Create Absence' button in the time off requests screen
- The time type and available balance field are not aligned correctly:
- The Engineering team has fixed the alignment issue in b2211:
- The Engineering team is working on improving the alignment further by b2305, but the same has not been confirmed.
WEF-29312, WEF-33734, Alignment, Time Type, Available Balance, Administer time, time off, Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , Problem