- You have integrated SAP Cloud for Service Live Activity to create activities from chat (see "Record Chat Activities")
- The CTI is passing the transcript information in the payload but there is still no chat transcript shown in the activity
- SAP Cloud for Service
- SAP Cloud for Sales
- Live Activity
Reproducing the Issue
- Start a chat
- Accept the chat
- Confirm an account, individual customer or contact and start chatting
- End the chat
- Check the chat transcript by either going to:
- Customer Hub -> Timeline -> Chat -> View Transcript or
- Go to Activities -> Chat -> Open the chat activity in question
- Ensure your CTI sends the correct payload to C4C.
- For example:
"Transcript":"email@example.com : Hello Mike\n Mike.Ross@test.com: Hello\n Mike.Ross@test.com : I need to book an appointment for fixing my washing machine\firstname.lastname@example.org :
Sure, will tomorrow 12.00 PM work for you? \n Mike.Ross@test.com: yes thanks bye\email@example.com : bye"
- Transcript – Contains the plain text chat transcript.
Transcript, chat, update, activity , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem