In Quality-Info Record, status profile for supplier relationship is maintained.
However, this status profile is not considered when new inspection lot is created for the goods receipt.
For example below system response can be observed:
- Quality-Info Record was not updated.
- New inspection lot was created with a different inspection type, and not the one maintained in the status profile.
- New inspection lot could be created although usage decision for the previous inspection lot was not made yet.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM, quality info record, Q-Info Record, status profile, goods receipt, inspection lot, inspection type, QI02, QI03, MIGO, QINF, QINF-STSMA, STSMA, Prüflos, Prüfart, Wareneingang, Statusschema , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.