In this example a Sales Order document will used.
You have performed changes to the Sales Order's pricing area and you expect to see these changes reflecting under the Changes tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the ID ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Sales Order).
- Click Edit.
- Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Go to the Total Pricing section of the document.
- Click Add Row button.
- Enter the expected component.
- Enter a value.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the Changes tab.
- Click Go.
In changes, the system only displays the changes in values and not the change performed in the pricing component.
Currently not all the changes are displayed in the Changes tab, however this information is stored in backend.
This is the expected system behaviour.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influence Platform to submit an idea.
Pricing Component, Changes, Tab, Sales Order, Pricing , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions