This KBA introduce the way to identify the Label ID of the text which are generated by Email token.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The Label ID can be identified by receiving an email in Debug locale.
For example, customer wants to change the text generated by email token Approval Type (<&APPVL-TYP>) in Approval Process notifications.
1. Implement Debug locale in LMS environment. Detailed instructions can be found in KBA2913764
2. Change the email recipient's locale to Debug locale
3. Send a testing email, e.g. trigger an approval request to send ApprovalProcessInitialRequest email.
4. Open the email, the body text is displayed in Debug Locale now so you can locate the label ID.
5. Go to Learning Administration > References > Manage Labels > Search for the Label ID that starts with 'data.tapinstance' > You will find all relevant labels to customize
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-LAN , Language Packs & Translation , How To