Candidate E-Verify activity was completed but the case status is set as "Referred to SSA". Case has been open long time ago and there is no action available to close it
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
• Cases set as referred to SSA cannot be closed until DHS provides an update on the case
• Because of the Covid-19 situation and that SSA offices were closed during that time, SSA is processing the backlog cases in different batches
• Starting July 15, 2022, employees whose E-Verify cases are referred to SSA on or after July 15, 2022, will have the normal 8 federal working days to contact their local SSA office to begin resolving the mismatch
• E-Verify cases referred between March 2, 2020 to July 14, 2022, with a SSA mismatch will still have an extended timeframe to be resolved, as explained below.
As per above table, SSA is going to provide an update after the dates specified to contact them.
• Only after this update is provided from SSA, case can be closed.
• This information can be also be found here https://www.e-verify.gov/social-security-administration-resumes-e-verify-operations
Onboarding, On Boarding, OBD, E-Verify, everify. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBX-EVF , Everify , How To