Story report is pulling up incorrect output for "Completion Percentage".
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite Core 2205
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a story report pulling up Completion Percentage
2. Preview the query and Completion Percentage will display incorrectly. Try to capture a sample user and the next user from the output.
3. Exit the Story Report and proxy to the affected user.
4. Access Employee Profile to see the correct Completion Percentage.
5. Proxy back to your own access and run the Story report
6. The Completion Percentage for the first sample user is now updated and showing correctly
7. Check the next user and their Completion Percentage is still incorrect
The story report result of profile percentage is base on current database value. When you access Employee Profile (PP3) page, it will calculate real time the profile percentage and save the latest percentage into database. That's why the displayed values are inconsistent and the value will refresh after accessing the Employee Profile page.
The discrepancy between value returned by Story and Completion Percentage (%) in the portlet is expected and by design to avoid performance issues as keeping the percentage value of all users up to date will consume a lot of computing resources.
Completion Percentage, Employee Profile, Story, incorrect, PP3, profile percentage, percentage , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-DAM , Data Modelling - Module & Entity Data Issues , Problem