Unable to allocate on-hand stock for delivery proposal (Project Stock Order).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center.
- Go to Delivery Proposals View.
- Search ABC (ABC represents delivery proposal ID), click Allocate.
- In the screen "Goods Consumption for Project", for product DEF (DEF represents product ID), click value help button of Source Logistics Area, nothing can be selected.
- However, in Stock Overview, there are some on-hand stock of product DEF in logistics area XYZ (XYZ represents logistics area ID).
If you add field Project ID into the screen Stock Overview, you can see this stock has been allocated to another project, but not consumed yet.
System works as designed.
Delivery Proposal, Project, Allocate, Stock , KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions