SAP Knowledge Base Article - Preview

3260344 - How do I transfer a profile worker to another manager?


I need to change the manager or primary contact for a profile worker. 



SAP Fieldglass Vendor Management System all versions


manager change, primary contact, profile worker change, edit profile worker, change profile worker, change supervisor , KBA , fghc_pmo , fghc_buyer , BNS-FG-PW-EDT , Profile Worker - Edit , How To

About this page

This is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).

Search for additional results

Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.