- In your OP 1909 system you use Optimized Contract Management (OCM) and you have migrated data from SD REVREC.
- When you try to process relevant RAIs, following errors are raised:
Performance obligation to be invoiced could not be determined (SDPI/400002220000100000001372000003)
Message no. FARR_RAI628
Legacy data merged in performance obligation $000000000000001
Message no. FARR_RAI646
- During operational load following error is visible on SLG1:
Contract $1 is loaded from legacy data. This is not supported
Message no. FARR_PROCESS_CHECK026
- Revenue Accounting (RA).
- Financial Accounting (FI).SAP
- ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA.
FI-RA, RAR, revenue accounting, migration, OP1909, OP 1909, operational load, FARRIC_OL, FARRIC_OL_EXPERT, workaround, legacy data, FARR_RAI628, FARR_RAI646, FARR_PROCESS_CHECK026 , KBA , FI-RA-MIG , Revenue Accounting Migration/Transition , FI-RA-CP , Revenue Accounting Contract Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.