- On the SLT, the replication failed with the error:
Trigger missing for table <table name>, replication suspended.
- The data is continued to be written into the logging table.
- Triggers for the table exist on the source.
- The health check job is running.
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
- DMIS 2018 (SP03-SP04)
- S/4HANA 1909 (FPS00-SPS02)
- S/4HANA 2020 (FPS00-FPS02)
SLT, Replication, Suspended, Trigger, Triggers, missing , KBA , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.