Error 'Select a key from the allowed namespace' occured when creating custom Tax Number Categories 'TR3' with the SSCUI 104758.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 2208
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to SSCUI 104758:Define Tax Number Categories
- Create a custom Tax Number 'TR3'
Create similar custom tax number categories with a prefix 9, as shown in the below format:
9<Country/Region ISO Code><Tax number>
The standard settings follow a naming convention of a prefix number 9, two letters, and a number.
- The custom tax number category should start with the number 9.
- The next two letters are the ISO code of the country/region that the tax number is used in.
- The last number is a sequential tax number, which is in the range 1–6.
Define Tax Number Categories, 104758, Select a key from the allowed namespace, SV019 , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , How To