- You want to maintain the Default values for Transportation of Data for Stock Transfers using one of the below procedures:
- SM30: Enter table T161W > Press 'customizing' button > Press without project button
- IMG path: Governance, Risk and Compliance > International Trade > Intrastat > Default Values > Transportation Data > Define Default Values for Transportation Data for Stock Transfers
- When User tries to add new entry, the option is either grayed out, or they receive dump SYSTEM_ABAP_ACCESS_DENIED.
- International Trade Management
- SAP S/4HANA
- Intrastat Reporting
KBA , SLL-ITR-ISR , Intrastat Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.