Timestamp error when accessing Audit Trail after an instance refresh.
An error has occurred. Please return to the home page to continue accessing your account. If the error still appears, close the browser and re-start Onboarding 1.0. Error timestamp: YYYYMMDDHHMMSS.
SAP SUCCESSFACTORS ONBOARDING 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Navigate to Onboarding >> Settings >> Audit Trail
- The error appears.
The audit trail contains a large amount of data, which causes the tool to crash and timeout.
Error found in the logs:
- XpressHR.ErrorPage - Unexpected error occurred. Error Code:[ERROR TIMESTAMP]. Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. --> Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. --> The wait operation timed out
For Live Customers or Implementation Partners
- Open a support ticket to check and confirm whether the error is the same as mentioned in this KBA.
- Provide approval in accessing the instance and purge all the data stored/copied in Audit Trail after the refresh.
For Cloud Product Support
- Raise an internal ticket to the Operations Team to clear/archive the data.
- See internal memo for sample ticket
Timestamp error, Audit Trail, Post Refresh, Error, Timeout, Onboarding 1.0, ONB1.0, OBD , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Problem