Custom Fields not displaying in Reports.
SAP Litmos Training
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Reports from the menu.
- Then click 'People' under the Quick Reports section.
- Click Download.
- Notice only the legacy Custom Fields appear and not the Advanced Custom Fields
To view/download advanced custom fields, please create a People report via the Reporting Engine instead of via Quick Reports as Quick Reports pull the legacy custom fields instead of the advanced custom fields
To do so, please follow the below steps:
- Go to 'Reports' from the menu.
- Click on 'Reporting Engine'.
- Then click/expand 'User' -> 'Summary' -> 'People Report'.
- On this page, expand User Custom fields and select all the Custom fields listed there You can add or remove fields if need-be. Click 'Next'.
- Change the TimeZone from 'UTC' to 'Account Timezone' so you have the dates and times in local time.
- You can consider adding a Filter to report on Active Users (People -> Active -> Yes) Click 'Next'.
- Click 'Next' on the preview page.
- Click on the 'Download Now' tab and Download the report. (Please click the Download icon once the report builds).
reports, custom fields, reporting engine , KBA , LOD-SF-LIT-REPO , Reports - Other , How To