Change of column configuration from Timestamp to Date does not reflect in Runtime filter in Table reports
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
Reproducing the Issue
1. Change a timestamp field configuration to Date in Table report in Report Center
2. Run a the report with the field selected in Runtime filter in Report Center
3. Go to Actions menu of the date field
4. Choose „Free-Text” option
5. Enter any date in date format
6. After generating the report see that the report is empty
The change of configuration of a column from Timestamp to Date will reflect only in report output and not in other places like runtime filter selections.
The free-text for the Timestamp column will always consider Date with Timestamp as 00:00:00 and this free-text will work correctly for By-Rule selection with greater than, less than, greater than or equal to and less than or equal to.
In By my selection, data with free-text filter will always be null until there is a match in database with timestamp 00:00:00.
This is an expected behaviour.
Report Center, Reporting, Table, Table report, Ad hoc, runtime filter, report, blank, empty, does not fetch, timestamp, date, format, last modified on , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem