- Sometimes the Onboarding Program is not selected for employees.
- The tasks are assigned but unable to start any task
- When try to edit the task the page keeps loading
- It is observed that in process object (Manage data -> Process)"Onboarding Tasks Configuration" field is empty and the task configuration is not selected.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1) Initiate the onboarding for the candidate
2) Review New Hire Data task and Create New Hire Task are kept in parallel in process variant and then Personal Data collection follows.
3) Complete the New Hire Data review around the same time as the pre-added delay of 3 minute for parallel flows.
4) New Hire Data review is to be completed by the user around the same time at the end of 3 minutes and PDC is triggered immediately after this and overwrites the process object, and it is observed that field "Onboarding Tasks Configuration" is empty.
- This happens in rare cases when New Hire Data review or any other process step that writes to the same process object is completed around the same time as the pre-added delay of 3 minute for parallel flows
and next process step triggered immediately overwrites the process object.
- Complete the submission of New Hire Data Review after 3 minutes.
- For the already existing candidates that have this issue, "Onboarding Tasks Configuration" can be manually edited in Manage Data and then new hire tasks can be completed.
- Go to Manage data -> Process -> "Use process Id of the candidate". On top right corner Take Action -> Make correction -> Search for field "Onboarding Tasks Configuration" and maintain valid task configuration for the candidate and click "SAVE"
New hire task, Onboarding Tasks Configuration, Onboarding, task, keeps loading , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities (activities, tasks, buddy, equipment) , Problem