- When the Absence period comprises of Holidays (As per Holiday calendar assigned to Employee), the Time off UI seems to be Indicating the correct count of days excluding these Holidays.
- But on the Time Account postings, there seem to be deductions for the Holiday days which seems Incorrect.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- An Employee has Holidays in the Holiday Calendar Ex : Nov 2 and 3(Wednesday and Thursday)
- When an Employee requests an absence from Oct 31(Mon) - Nov 4(Fri), the absence requests indicates that 3 days is being deducted on the Time off UI
- But on the Time account postings section, the deduction is Taking place for 5 days, which is causing a discrepancy / mismatch.
This is caused due to the Way the Time Type has been Configured
- On the Time Type Object, this is an Expected Behavior when :
- Duration Display According To = Work Schedule
- Counting Method has "Consider Holidays " set to No
- To prevent this Inconsistent display, either don't use any Counting method on the Time Type or Set the Field Consider Holidays to Yes
- Refer to the KBA here for further Information on How the Absence Counting method calculation Work : 2509252 - How to Configure Absence Counting Method to Ignore Weekend and Holidays
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Vacation Time off , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions