You want to resubmit a customer invoice, but the Resubmit button is disabled in the Output History tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the customer invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- Open the invoice XYA , in Output History tab, the resumit button is disabled. (XYZ represents the ID of a customer invoice)
In the Output History tab, there are 2 output records.
1. Resubmission of customer invoice XYZ.
2. customer invoice XYZ. (original output)
When accessing to the Output History tab, bydefault, system selects the latest submitted output which is "Resubmission of customer invoice XYZ.". Resubtting a resubmited output is not allowed, so the button is disabled.
You need to manually select the original output record, then the Resubmit button will be enabled.
KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , Problem