External user getting an error "Unable to Fetch Form Data" after 2H 2022 Release for i9 compliance forms
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- [COE0021]Invalid property names: PerPhone/areaCode.
- Area Code is a required field for the compliance form
- However, this field is not enabled in the phoneInformation Data Model
- We updated the Form I-9 Section 1 verification step so that it now includes the complete phone number (including area code) collected in the personal data collection step. If the format is incorrect, we've added a validation message that prompts the new hires to enter their phone number in the correct format. Hence Area Code should be enabled.
- Go to Manage Business Configuration > phoneInfo
- Enable > Area Code
- Once you have enabled, the compliance forms should be loading successfully.
2H 2022, Unable to Fetch Form Data, i9 compliance, us compliance, 2211 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms (except i9&EV) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2211