- You are using Live Activity
- You have a widget integration that handled chat interactions, for example, Sinch Contact Pro
- After creating a ticket in C4C and transferring the chat to another agent, even when that agent receives the chat transcript, such transcript is not linked to the ticket
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud for Service
- SAP Cloud for Sales
- Sinch Contact Pro
Reproducing the Issue
- Agent 1 receives a chat via the CTI widget.
- Agent 1 confirms and creates a new ticket, for example, ticket 1234
- Agent 1 chats with the customer and decides to transfer the chat to agent 2
- Agent 2 receives the chat and accepts it (at this point, the agent can see the transcript from the previous customer interaction with Agent 1)
- Agent 2 continues chatting with the customer and ends the chat.
- Agent 2 opens example ticket 1234, Interactions, and can only see the transcript for Agent 1 and the customer.
- Missing steps, or
- CTI did not send the chat transcript payload in the end event
- When agent 2 receives the chat transfer from agent 1, after accepting the chat and confirming the customer, the agent should link the chat interaction with the ticket
- You may also check the "View Details" to see the chat transcript:
- If this above has been done, and there is still no chat transcript, then ensure that the CTI sent the correct payload per the "Chat Events and Payload"
Chat, transcript, CTI, Ticket, Interaction, transfer, blind transfer, warm transfer, chat activity, chat interactions, copied, inherited , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem