You have created product category in the system.
For example, product ABC is assigned to product category XXX01 which belongs to parent category XXX.
In the Customer Contract Volume Report, shows the product and its product category as well as the parent catogory ID. You see in some contracts, the product ABC is with the parent category ID YYY instead of XXX.
- ABC represents the ID of a product.
- XXX, XXX01,YYY represents the ID of product category.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Report view.
- Search for Customer Contract Volume report and open it.
- In view section, show the row fields: Product Category and Parent Category ID.
- In the report, you can see: the product ABC, Parent Category ID=YYY. You expect the parent category is XXX as defined in the product catelog.
From the change log of the product ABC, you find the product category was changed from YYY01 to XXX01 on for examle 01.10.2022.
The contracts in question were created before the change, the product category was YYY01 and parent category ID was YYY at that time.
The information in the report is correct, as the change will only apply to new documents created after the change.
Customer Contract Volume; Product Category; Parent Category ID. , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , Problem