- The cards on the home page are appearing with different sizes;
- There is a space in the side of the cards in Home Page;
- Cards not showing side by side using the whole width of the screen;
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in customer instance
- Go to 'Home'
- Check the small-sized cards displayed on top of each other not using the full width of the screen;
This is expected behavior due to enhancement WEF-33232, which brought the below enhancement:
- Two consecutive small-sized custom cards are now displayed on top of each other, instead of side by side, to better maintain the grid layout. We also made it more responsive, so that cards resize to fit varying screen sizes.
With this enhancement, if you have a 7 small-sized custom cards, they would appear side by side as below (current behavior after to 2H2022 release):
Before this enhancement, the cards were shown as below (Behavior prior to 2H2022 release) :
This enhancement was done, so that when we have a mix of small-sized and regular-sized cards, the grid layout is kept, as example below(current behavior after to 2H2022 release):
While before this enhancement, the grid format would be broken, as example below (Behavior prior to 2H2022 release):
Latest Home Page, cards size, cards in home page, layout of the home page, layout of the cards, cards organization , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-LHOM , Latest Home Page , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custom Tile/Card Issues , Problem