You note that user can fulfill the quantity exceed planned quantity during confirming production task for output product.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Production Control Work Center.
- Go to Task Control View.
- Search for XXX.
- Click "Confirm".
- Go to Confirmation Tab.
- Go to Output Products Sub-tab.
- Select the line of output product.
- Fulfill the quantity exceeding planned quantity.
- Save, no error would occur.
In a real production scenario, the actual produced quantity of output product may exceed the planned quantity, and the system does not limit the quantity due to make sure business flexibility.
This is expected system behavior. Users can fulfill the quantity based on their actual production.
[Enter your See Also here...]
Production Task; Confirm; Quantity; Exceed; Planned Quantity. , KBA , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , How To